41st Annual Eastern Section AAPG Meeting
Cleveland , Ohio·September 22 - 26, 2012
Latest Blog Posts
AAPG's Search and Discovery posts select presentat ... October 23, 2012 0 Comments
Press Release: Eastern Section AAPG Keynote Speake ... September 19, 2012 0 Comments
Horizontal Solutions International – Supporting
The Geosteering Experts
Horizontal Solutions International provides geosteering guidance to keep the oil and gas industry in-zone and achieve maximize target penetration. Our geonavigation and geosteering consulting services, reporting services, geologic expertise and geonavigation methodology are unmatched in the horizontal drilling industry. The HSI geoscience staff can steer to maximum pay, even in the most complex structural and stratigraphic settings.
- Expert geoscience staff available up to 24/7 for geosteering guidance to keep you in-zone and respond to structural/stratigraphic changes.
- True Stratigraphic Position (TSP) of your wellbore relative to your target.
- Accurate apparent formation dip rate and fault cuts.
- Project-based geoscience consulting focused on stratigraphic penetration, completions and well performance to help improve ongoing well and completion design.
- Post-drill analysis defines stratigraphic position along the wellbore to support completion decisions and resolve well performance anomalies.
HSI is designed for companies who want to get the most out of their mineral rights through accurately monitored on target horizontal drilling. If you are in need of daily evaluation of the MWD Gamma Ray for a drilling horizontal well, or an interpretation for an existing wellbore, we can keep you in the zone.
Utilizing innovative 4th generation LNN geosteering software HSI can accurately track a well’s stratigraphic position, maximize target zone penetration, speed drilling decisions, restrain drilling costs and optimize completions.
HSI’s TrueTime Operations Center is key to timely, decision critical information, providing 24/7 technology and expertise for faster, safer and more cost-efficient drilling operations. Experts at TrueTime can provide analyses of log data, and vendor proposals to help derive a vendor neutral well plan geared to improve drilling performance, reduce risk and define exception parameters to be applied during drilling surveillance.
Who is steering your well?