Thank you for participating in the upcoming AAPG Eastern Section meeting, which will be held at the Renaissance Hotel (on Public Square) in Cleveland, Ohio. Your abstract has been selected for poster presentation and these guidelines provide a summary of essential information for the preparation and presentation of your poster.
- The technical program will be held Monday and Tuesday, September 24 and 25, 2012.
- There will be two all-day poster sessions, one Monday and one on Tuesday.
- Poster sessions will be presented in the Grand Ball Room Balcony (fourth floor).
- Posters should be up and remain in place from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Poster presenters are asked to be on station with their posters from 10:00 to 11:00 AM and from 3:00 to 4:00 PM. Longer time spans are encouraged.
- A complimentary breakfast will be provided for presenters on the morning of their presentation in the Severance Room (4th floor) from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM.
Poster preparation and presentation considerations:
- Presenters are urged to visit http://www.aapg.org/meetings/kits/electronicallyspeaking.pdf Chapter 6 for tips on preparing and presenting technical posters.
- Each poster presentation will consist of two panels, each 4 ft. X 8 ft. in size.
- Velcro and push pins will be available on-site for attaching your posters to the panels.
To register for the AAPG Eastern Section 2011 meeting and view the full program and activities go to: http://www.esaapg2012.org/
The website also has a link to reserve rooms at the Renaissance Hotel, the meeting venue. Hotel rooms are sure to sellout before our special hotel rate ends on September 7, 2012.
If you have questions email John Wicks at firstname.lastname@example.org .